Free Shuttle Service, Indoor Pool, Fitness and Business Centers—We Have It All, and Then Some
Plan to ride our complimentary shuttle to and from LaGuardia Airport, Queens Center Mall, and the train station. Start each morning with on-site dining at Pavilion Grille, and end each day in Elements Lounge. Stay connected in our business center, which offers free Wi-Fi, two workstations, and print/copy/fax services via the front desk. Unwind at the area’s only indoor pool, or stay motivated in our state-of-the-art fitness center, featuring recumbent bikes, treadmills, universal machines, free weights, and a sauna. Discuss business in one of our 15 flexible meeting rooms, and stay connected using the complimentary wireless Internet available throughout our property.
LaGuardia Plaza Hotel Proudly Provides:
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Free shuttle service to LGA airport, train station, and Queens Center Mall
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Health and fitness center
- Heated indoor pool with Jacuzzi
- Business center
- 12,500 square feet of meeting space
- Pavillion Grille (serving breakfast daily)
- Elements Lounge (serving lunch and dinner nightly)
- Gift shop selling souvenirs, toiletries, clothing, jewelry, candy, food, and drinks
- On-site car rental services
- Guest laundry and dry-cleaning services
- Lobby ATM machine
- Safe-deposit boxes
- On-site parking (fee)
Need help making the most of your time in and around New York City? Our friendly multilingual team members are local area experts who can make recommendations for transportation, nearby dining, and popular attractions you and your companions will love.
Complimentary Shuttle Service
To/From LaGuardia Airport:
Daily Round Trips: continuous 24-hour service
To the Train Station:
Daily Trips: 7 a.m.—1 p.m., every hour on the hour
Daily Trips: 5 p.m.—9 p.m., every hour on the hour
To/From the Queens Center Mall:
Daily Departure: 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Daily Pickup: 2:15 p.m. and 5 p.m.
Sunday Only Departure: 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Sunday Only Pickup: 2:30 p.m. and 5 p.m.
Self-Parking in Our Indoor Garage for Registered Guests
Guest Parking—$30; Long-Term Parking—$50 per Day for Non-Registered Guests