Our Area Near LaGuardia Airport
East Elmhurst, Queens has many things to do around LaGuardia Plaza Hotel. For days that you’re not traveling into the city you can explore museums, race tracks, the Louis Armstrong House, the World’s Fair, the Queen Center Mall—all less than five miles of the hotel.
Need help deciding what will suit your fancy in our local area? Ask our warm and friendly concierge team for their expert advice upon your arrival at our hotel. They will be happy to advise you on making the most of your visit.
Visit our Attractions page for a detailed list of all the varied and exciting choices.
Catch an exciting Mets baseball game at Citi Field. Celebrate the life of Jazz legend Louis Armstrong at his last residence. Learn something new through interactive exhibits at the New York Hall of Science. See the 12-story, stainless steel Unisphere in person. Venture into Midtown to experience Central Park and other world-famous attractions. Or participate in one of dozens of other unique activities and things to do in Queens, only minutes from LaGuardia Plaza Hotel.
Popular Local Attractions Include:
- CitiField (1 mile)
- Louis Armstrong House (1 mile)
- Flushing Meadows-Corona Park (1 mile)
- World’s Fair (1 mile)
- USTA Stadium (1 mile)
- New York Hall of Science (1 mile)
- Arthur Ashe Stadium (1 mile)
- Queens Center Mall (2 miles)
- Clearview Golf Course (4 miles)
- Museum of the Moving Image (4 miles)
- Unisphere (4 miles)
- Douglaston Golf Course (5 miles)
- Roosevelt Field Mall (5 miles)
- Aqueduct Race Track (6 miles)
- Belmont Race Track (6 miles)
- Bronx Zoo (6 miles)
- Central Park (8 miles)